Contrac RHD 250 Intelligent Electric Modulating ActuatorSource: ABB
Torque is transferred via a laver/linkage bar assembly or the actuator is directly coupled to the driven shaft.
A special power electronics unit controls the actuator and acts as the interface between actuator and control system.
During continuous positioning the power electronics unit varies the motor torque without stepping until the actuator force and the restoring process forces are balanced. High response sensitivity and high positioning accuracy with short positioning time ensure an excellent control quality and a long actuator life.
- Electric actuator for continuous duty modulating or pulse input control
- Stall proof without the need for position or torque dependent switch-off
- Sturdy, oil lubricated gearing with high mechanical efficiency
- Adjustable mechanical limit stops for defined operating range
- Local pushbuttons and hand wheel for emergency operation
- Configurable microprocessor based power electronics
- Extensive diagnostics and self monitoring. Includes test functions such as load torque measurement