Automatic Dilution And Dosage System: DDSSource: Anton Paar USA
The DDS Dilution and Dosage System automates routine preparation of solutions.
The DDS Dilution and Dosage System automates routine preparation of solutions. The PC operated system erforms gravimetric dilutions or dosages under continuous weight control by a digital laboratory balance, while the flow of liquids is controlled by up to eight solenoid valves. Due to gravimetric dosages the sample preparation is free of temperature errors. Depending on the chosen combination of system components, dilutions and dosages are performed at ± 0.1 g or ± 0.01 g precision and at flow rates up to 6 ml/s. All calculations, e.g. for determining the weight of solvent for a given weight of sample, are automatically performed.
Easy and precise dilutions and dosages
- Precise automatic dilutions and dosages in a fraction of the usual time
- Reduced consumption of chemicals and materials, volumetric flasks, dispensers and syringes
- No more wrongly prepared solutions
- Exactly defined weight ratios
- Independent of the density of the dosed components
- Ambient temperatures from 10 to 40 °C do not influence the dosing accuracy
- Free of temperature errors
Prescriptions and methods
- Easily opened from the database