Levelflex M FMP40: Guided Radar LevelSource: Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Smart Transmitter for continuous level measurement in liquids and bulk solids. Cost-effective 4...20 mA 2-wire technology. Suitable for hazardous locations.
The Levelflex M performs continuous level measurement of powdery to granular bulk solids and liquids e.g. plastic granulate. Probes are available with threaded process connections from ¾" and flanges from DN40 / 1½":
- Rope probes, above all for measurement in bulk solids, measuring range up to 35 m/1378"
- Rod probes, above all for liquids
- Coax probes, for liquids
The following interfaces are available for system integration:
- HART (standard), 4...20mA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- Measurement independent of:
- Bulk density
- Dust, e.g. during pneumatic filling
- Measurement also possible with foam on the surface
- Simple, menu-guided on-site operation with four-line plain text display
- Envelope curves on the on-site display for simple diagnosis
- Easy operation, diagnosis and measuring point documentation with the supplied ToF Tool operating program.
- Optional remote display and operation
- With coax probes the measurement is completely independent of internals in the tank and of the installation in the nozzle.