M9000 Series Rugged Tablet ComputersSource: DAP Technologies
These tablets are the go-anywhere solution for companies who need reliable mobile communication throughout their supply chain and want to future-proof their technology purchase with advanced communications options, modularity ,and ruggedness.
The Most Advanced Wireless Communications in a Rugged Tablet.
- Advanced wireless communications like Gobi™ 3000, ZigBee® wireless technology , wireless USB, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth®—technology you can put to work right now to lower operating costs and increase efficiencies.
- Innovative form factor—built for the way your users want to use a computer with multiple comfort grips, right or left-handed use, and operation with gloved or bare hands.
- Window® Embedded Standard 7—allows for seamless migration into most enterprise environments.
- Superior power management—work a continuous 8-hour shift without docking the computer.
- Intel® Atom™ E660T processor—the first processor created for the specific needs of industrial users, the E660T improves graphic performance by 50%, power consumption by 15% and PCIe speeds by 15%.
- Large 7-inch sunlight-viewable touchscreen—automatically switches from landscape to portrait view based on how the user is holding the tablet.
- IP67 and meets MIL-STD-810F—total protection against dust and immersible in up to a meter of water.
Download the datasheet to learn more.