Source: Proeco Enviroservices Ltd.
The cornerstone of the program is a custom designed on-site oilfield management system
The cornerstone of the program is a custom designed on-site oilfield management system. The PROECOPAC Waste Management Unit incorporates skid mounted waste compartments and a main storage structure. Each waste compartment provides secure storage with labeling to show contents and regulatory status of the waste. The unit is delivered with fire extinguisher, four lights, air-powered compacter and an optional wringer. The unit can also be modified to meet any specific requirements your company may have.
Program Highlights include:
- Proper handling and management of all waste, classes and types
- Comprehensive waste management planning
- Training at each rig location in oil-field waste management planning
- Inventory control Program
- Guaranteed, government-approved disposal
- Environmental liability protection
- Due diligence as per the Alberta Environmental
- Protection and Enhancement Act
- Waste Recycling
- Waste tracking
- Certificates of recycling and disposal
Proeco Enviroservices Ltd., 7722 - 9th Street, Edmonton, AB T6P 1L6. Tel: 780-440-1825; Fax: 780-440-2428.