Remote Worker SafetySource: Geoforce
The oil and gas industry frequently requires its workers to be placed alone in high-risk, remote and dangerous locations around the world. Because these locations usually have limited or non-existent communications access, the risks presented to both employees and companies are enormous. Geoforce's remote worker tracking solutions give companies the communications and visibility that are usually lacking, which helps ensure the safety of workers on offshore platforms, pipelines and other remote locations by significantly mitigating risk.
By managing the safety of your remote workers with Geoforce, your business will have:
- A solution that works globally, no matter where in the world your workers are stationed
- A solution built by oil and gas industry veterans in partnership with a major international oil company, with features designed specifically to ensure worker safety in remote oil and gas operations
- A 100% satellite-based technology that will operate where cellular technology will not
- A solution certified for use in explosive atmospheres common in the oil and gas industry (Class 1, Div. 1)
- An enterprise software product hosted at a SAS 70 data center with 24-hour physical security, 256-bit Extended Verification SSL encryption, Entrust certificates and always live data recovery
- Enterprise-grade web services and data integration with your existing business systems, allowing for seamless reporting and decision making
- Dashboard features offering near real-time operating data and metrics that are immediately actionable
Manage Everyone in One Place
Corporate GIS software for seamless monitoring of the health and safety of thousands of workers is available all on a single full-screen map with Geoforce, so you can manage everything with one system.
Geoforce gives you the ability to meet government mandated remote and lone worker reporting requirements.
Receive Instant Alerts
Automatic notifications are sent to both emergency responders and company colleagues who can help when needed.