The ROSS™ - System Ceramic Membrane-Based Produced Water TreatmentSource: Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
The ROSS™ System from Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies is a simplified, yet robust and flexible solution for the treatment of oilfield produced water.
Based on CeraMem® ceramic membrane technology, this system provides removal of oil and silica as well as softening of the water simultaneously in a fully modular process train. When compared to conventional treatment, the ROSS System is a more effective, reliable, and operator-friendly treatment process in a significantly smaller footprint.
Ideal for Capacity Expansion & De-Bottlenecking
Due to its modular design and construction, the ROSS System is well suited for incremental capacity expansions to oil production facilities. It is also an ideal solution for additions to facilities to ease bottlenecks in production from existing, underperforming or undersized water treatment plants.
Utilizes CeraMem® Ceramic Membrane Technology
- Removal of Oil and Silica with Simultaneous Softening
- Positive barrier against upsets
- Produces high-quality effluent
System Design Features
- Fewer units of operation
- De-bottlenecks undersized or underperforming water treatment plants
- Ideal for incremental capacity expansions
- Simple integration to existing treatment systems
- >25% Reduced system footprint