Type 1279 Duragauge® Pressure GaugeSource: Ashcroft Inc.
Type 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge is offered in 4.5" phenolic case for superior chemical and heat resistance. Solid-front case design with blow-out back for safety. Dry, liquid-filled, hermetically sealed, weatherproof or PLUS!™ options available. Field convertible to liquid-fill with conversion kit. All case styles provide full temperature compensation.
- 4.5" full-size bourdon tube
- Patented Duratube™ with as-welded-tube construction controls stress for longer life
- "Round Cap Tip" construction lowers stresses for longer life
- Easily adjustable, self-locking micrometer pointer
- Burn-resistant phenol turret case
- Exclusive Teflon coated 400 series stainless steel rotary movement for longer life
- New PLUS!™ Performance Option:
- Liquid-filled performance in a dry gauge
- Fights vibration and pulsations without liquid-filled headaches
- Order as option XLL
Click here to view product information on Ashcroft.com.