The "Angola Diesel Genset Market Outlook: Market Forecast By KVA Rating, By Applications (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Transportation & Infrastructure) And Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going Angola Diesel Genset Market trends, opportunities, high growth areas, market drivers, and market share by companies, which would help stakeholders to devise and align market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Angola Diesel Genset Market Synopsis
Angola diesel genset market is anticipated to witness modest growth during the forecast period. Diesel gensets in Angola are deployed across domains such as commercial, industrial, and transportation to provide a reliable and uninterrupted power supply. The growing electricity demand-supply gap, commercialization and industrialization are the key factors, which would drive the market for diesel gensets in Angola in the coming years.
The growing demand for power in urban areas along with economic diversification plans would led to the growth of diesel gensets market. The outburst of COVID-19 has adversely impacted diesel genset market in 2020 as the government imposed nation-wide lockdown has led to the closure of all construction operations and disrupted the demand and supply of diesel genset systems. However, the market is expected to recover post pandemic due to the recommence of the economy.
According to the publisher, Angola Diesel Genset Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2021-2027. Rapid industrialization has resulted in the increasing demand for a continuous and reliable electricity source, which is expected to drive the diesel genset market in the coming years.
Further, the increase in government initiatives that aim to develop private and public service sectors such as commercial, manufacturing, healthcare, creating a massive demand for power backup equipment for the developmental activities. The gensets are expected to witness growth during forecast period due to their lower cost and widespread use across various verticals.
Market by kVA Ratings Analysis
Diesel genset with rating 75.1 kVA-375 kVA has acquired the majority share in revenue for the year 2020, which are highly used in retail and commercial sectors, where power demand is moderate, accounts for the significant market revenue and volume share and are expected to retain its dominance over the forthcoming years.
Market by Application Analysis
Based on applications, industrial vertical emerged as the dominating segment in revenue terms in 2020 on account of widespread usage of gensets in factories and manufacturing plants. Power generation and oil & gas industries are the major users of diesel generators in the industrial segment. In coming years, commercial vertical is expected to witness significant growth with the ongoing construction activities across various verticals such as hospitality, IT, BFSI etc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- Himoinsa SL
- Atlas Copco
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Kohler Co.
- MTU Energy Onsite Corporation
Key Attractiveness of the Report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market.
- 10 Years Market Numbers.
- Historical Data Starting from 2017 to 2020.
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Data until 2027.
- Key Performance Indicators Impacting the Market.
- Major Upcoming Developments and Projects.
- Key Highlights of the Report
- Angola Diesel Genset Market Overview
- Angola Diesel Genset Market Outlook
- Angola Diesel Genset Market Forecast
- Angola Diesel Genset Market Share
- Historical Data and Forecast of Angola Diesel Genset Market Revenues and Volume for the Period 2017-2020
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Angola Diesel Genset Market Trends
- Market Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Market Player's Ranking Based on Revenues
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
Market Scope and Segmentation
By kVA Ratings
- Up to 75 kVA
- 1 - 350 kVA
- 1 - 750 kVA
- 1 - 1000 kVA
- Above 1000 kVA
- Commercial (Hospitality, BFSI, IT & ITES, Construction, Healthcare, and Offices)
- Transportation & Infrastructure (Government Buildings, and Public Infrastructure, such as Stadium, Museum, etc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7d4wy5
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221102005601/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2022