The Lafayette Chapter of the American Association of Drilling Engineers (AADE) has announced its 2020-2021 board and committee members.
The 2020-2021 elected officers for the AADE Lafayette Chapter are Jude Boudreaux, president, Offshore Energy Services, Inc.; Bryan Leger, first vice president, Premium Oilfield Services; Jordan Woods, second vice president, Delta Energy Consultants; Sharon Moore, treasurer, Halliburton Energy Services, Inc; and Scott Boudreaux, secretary, Intracoastal Liquid Mud, Inc.
Jude Boudreaux, AADE Lafayette Chapter president, said, “As we kick off our 2020-2021 AADE session, we must admit that it has been a truly odd year. Despite a few cancellations and delays due to COVID-19 restrictions, our group of officers and committee members remain committed to delivering value to the AADE Lafayette Chapter membership. Our goal is to deliver informative discussion relevant to our industry at each monthly general meeting, kicking off October 15 with a 15th Judicial District Attorney Forum.”
Industry representatives from oil and gas companies serve as members of the AADE board, volunteering their time and talent to support continuing education on drilling and related topics for both professional and student section members.
The 2020-2021 steering committee tasked with guiding the organization’s efforts includes: Al Wambsgans, steering committee chairman, DC International; Bruce Jordan, Stokes & Spiehler; Alden Sonnier, FDF Energy Services; Rick Farmer, Beacon Offshore Energy; Rick Voth, Blackhawk Specialty Tools; Jeffery Svendson, Advanced Logistics, LLC; and Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing.
Additionally, several volunteers serve as committee chairs for the AADE Lafayette Chapter and are tasked with specific responsibilities including:
- Arrangements: Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing
- Membership: Jordan Woods, Delta Energy Consultants
- Finance: Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing
- 5F: Joe Bernard, Pro-T
- Golf: Joe Bernard, Pro-T
- Joint industry: Alden Sonnier, FDF Energy Services
- Publicity: Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing
- Universities and scholarships: Rick Voth, Blackhawk Specialty Tools, LLC
- Sporting clays: Jeffery Svendson, Advanced Logistics, LLC
- ULL liaison: Derrick Daigle, Halliburton; and Bryce Percle, Baker Hughes
- Nicholls State liaison: Jeffery Svendson, Advanced Logistics, LLC
- LSU liaison: Rick Farmer, Beacon Offshore Energy
- Director-at-large: Sharon Moore, Halliburton
- Chapter representative to the national: Bryan Leger, Premium Oilfield Services
- Website committee: Kristy Bonner, Foster Marketing
- Director emeritus: Jamie Crosby; Doug Keller; and Al Wambsgans, DC International
The AADE Lafayette Chapter holds its general meetings at 11:30 a.m. on the third Monday of each month – unless otherwise specified because of a holiday conflict - at the Petroleum Club in Lafayette, La. For more information and to register to attend an upcoming event, For more informayion, visit https://www.aade.org/chapters/lafayette.
Upcoming AADE Lafayette Chapter Dates:
- Oct. 19, 2020 - 15th Judicial District Attorney Forum
- Nov. 16, 2020 - John Howard, Altus Well Experts
- Dec. 21, 2020
- Jan. 18, 2021
- Feb. 15, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- April 19, 2021
- May 17, 2021
Founded in 1978, the AADE is a nonprofit volunteer organization made up of independent chapters that serve as a platform for the exchange of information on industry and drilling-related subjects. For more information, visit: www.aade.org.