Source: FTI Flow Technology, Inc.
The EL 500 Series flow meters allow accurate flow measurement in small lines sizes with very low flow rates. This meter series has five different sizes ranging between 1/8 to 3/4 inch. The flow tube is 316 stainless steel with NPT, ASIS 316 UNI 338 male threaded, triclamp / ISO 2852 or DIN 11851 connections. Connections and electrodes are supplied in 316L stainless steel as standard and are also available in Hastelloy C and Titanium on request.
- Designed for low flow rates and small line sizes
- Accuracy: ± 0.20% of reading plus zero stability
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Max Fluid Velocity: 10 m/s
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 47 GPM (0.76 to 177.9 LPM)
- Housing Material: 304 stainless steel
- Electrode Material: 316L SS (standard) / Hastelloy C22 / Titanium
- Liner Material: PTFE
- Min Conductivity: 5 µS/cm, 20 µS/cm for DI water
- Rating: IP68 to a depth of 1.5 meters, optional to 10 meters