Source: FTI Flow Technology, Inc.
The EL2200 series of electromagnetic flowmeters represent the state of the art for the accurate measurement for water cycle and process applications. This new generation flowmeter utilizes an innovative structure to route the electromagnetic signal generated by the electrodes, providing a flowmeter with an extremely wide measurement range. The new EL Series meters are capable of a measurement range up to 1000:1.
- Designed for industrial process applications
- Accuracy: ± 0.20% of reading plus zero stability
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Max Fluid Velocity: 10 m/s
- Flow Range: 1.38 to 18,779 GPM (5.22 to 71,086 LPM)
- Line Sizes: 1 to 16 inches
- Housing Material: Acrylic painted carbon steel, optional stainless steel
- Electrode Material: Hastelloy C22 / Platinum / Titanium / Tantalum
- Liner Material: PTFE / Ebonite
- Min Conductivity: 5 µS/cm, 20 µS/cm for DI water
- Rating: IP68 to a depth of 1.5 meters, optional to 10 meters