Source: FTI Flow Technology, Inc.
The EL 2400 Series flowmeters are designed for sanitary applications. They are manufactured from 304 stainless and are lined with PTFE. The standard electrode material is 316L SS with options for Hastelloy C and Titanium. End connctions on this series is typically Tri–Clamp, however they can also be supplied with DIN 11851 fittings. The flow meters are available in line sizes from 1″ to 4″ and are capable of operating over a temperature range of –40 to 284 deg F.
- Designed for sanitary applications
- Accuracy: ± 0.20% of reading plus zero stability
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Max Fluid Velocity: 10 m/s
- Flow Range: 1.6 to 1320 GPM (6 to 4,997 LPM)
- Line Sizes: 1 to 4 inch
- Housing and Fitting Material: 304 stainless steel
- Electrode Material: 316L / Hastelloy C22 / Titanium
- Liner Material: PTFE
- Min Conductivity: 5 µS/cm, 20 µS/cm for DI water
- Rating: IP68 to a depth of 1.5 meters, optional to 10 meter