The modular design of the ProcessMaster 500 offers the industry’s widest range of liners, electrodes and sizes to meet the needs of even the most demanding process applications in sectors as diverse as chemical, power, oil & gas, pulp & paper and metals & mining.
The powerful transmitter is easy to use and provides the output signal that meets your needs.
With ProcessMaster 500 you get a versatile, reasonably priced, most accurate flow meter tailored for your applications. A flowmeter with extended functionality and options. A meter with a short delivery and a simple and clearly understandable documentation.
- Highest measurement accuracy
- Intuitive navigation and configuration
- Backlit, high-contrast and configurable display
- Most modern diagnostics monitor the meter’s operability and your process providing the right information to keep the process up and running providing the right information to keep the process up and running.
- Detection of Empty Pipe, Partially filling, gasbubbles, electrode coating
- Monitoring of conductivity, sensortemperature, good grounding
- HART protocol is a standard with HygienicMaster 500
- ProcessMaster 500 is backwards compatible to old sensors installed in the field
- Batch functionality
Presetting counter, overrun correction is state of the art functionality to cover batch applications
- Fingerprint technology
Verification against a reference set of recorded data
- 2 measuring ranges
- Sensors for most demanding applications
- Pressure rating: PN10…100, Cl 150…600
- Process connection: Flanges acc. to DIN/EN, ASME, JIS
- Liner material: Hardrubber, softrubber, PTFE, PFA, ETFE, Ceramic Carbide
- Max. Temperature: 180 °C ( 356 °F)
- Ex-Approvals: ATEX, IEC Zone 1, 2 FM, CSA Div 1, 2, NEPSI Zone 1, 2
- Verification: Softwaretool „ScanMaster“