Deadline for abstract submission is 15 January 2016
The Program Committee of the 62nd International Instrumentation Symposium (IIS) has issued a Call for Papers, inviting authors, innovators, thought leaders and other professionals in the instrumentation field to submit abstracts for presentation consideration at the conference.
This year’s conference, to be held jointly with the Society for Machinery Failure Prevention Technology (MFPT Society), will be conducted 24-26 May 2016 at the Dayton Convention Center in Dayton, Ohio, USA. Three ISA divisions—Aerospace Industries, Test Measurement, and Process Measurement and Control—are sponsoring the event, which will include paper sessions, presentations, short courses, workshops and tutorials. (For the most up-to-date information on the conference, including short courses, workshops and tutorials, please refer to the ISA website (https://www.isa.org/).)
ISA’s International Instrumentation Symposium is recognized by industry experts throughout the world as the premier annual forum for the exploration of new and innovative instrumentation techniques, solutions and applications. The deadline for abstract submission is 15 January 2016. Papers submitted will be considered for publication in the ISA technical journal, ISA Transactions.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Wireless, Electromagnetic and RF
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Monitoring
- Laser and Electro-Optics
- Power Systems, Radiation and Nuclear
- Data Systems
- Measurement Standards
- Automated Measurement Techniques
- DCS, SCADA
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Turbine Engine Testing
- Tip Timing Technologies, Tip Clearance
- Hot Section Gas Temperature
- Turbine Engine Testing
- Platform Testing
- Test Facilities
- Cyber and Homeland Security
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Process Measurement and Control
- Control System Instrumentation
- Student Paper Sessions
Guidelines for submission
- All authors/speakers in attendance must pay the conference registration fee.
- Abstracts (500 words at maximum) must be submitted electronically in English.
- Presenters must use the official ISA symposium template.
- Papers accepted for publication will require signing and completion of the ISA Rights & Responsibilities form.
The lead author will serve as the main contact. All abstracts need to be submitted to www.xcdsystem.com/iis. Visit www.isa.org/iis2016cfp to download the IIS 2016 Call for Papers flyer.
- Deadline for abstracts: 15 January 2016
- Deadline for full paper drafts: 7 March 2016
- Deadline for final hard copies: 15 April 2016
The International Society of Automation is a nonprofit professional association that sets the standard for those who apply engineering and technology to improve the management, safety, and cybersecurity of modern automation and control systems used across industry and critical infrastructure. Founded in 1945, ISA develops widely used global standards; certifies industry professionals; provides education and training; publishes books and technical articles; hosts conferences and exhibits; and provides networking and career development programs for its 36,000 members and 350,000 customers around the world.
ISA owns Automation.com, a leading online publisher of automation-related content, and is the founding sponsor of The Automation Federation (www.automationfederation.org), an association of non-profit organizations serving as “The Voice of Automation.” Through a wholly owned subsidiary, ISA bridges the gap between standards and their implementation with the ISA Security Compliance Institute (www.isasecure.org) and the ISA Wireless Compliance Institute (www.isa100wci.org).