Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) - Renowned as the most significant meeting place for Petrochemical & Chemical professionals in the US Northeast, this June the Northeast US Petrochemical Conference & Expo 2019 (June 20-21st, Pittsburgh) will bring together 1600+ of the downstream industries biggest names under one roof.
Follow the link for more info: https://eloqua.petchem-update.com/LP=22320
The event will bring together the best speaker line-up the industry has ever seen to discuss the industry’s most pressing issues and the next big growth opportunities. Here are just some of the speakers we have confirmed so far:
- Wayne T Smith, CEO and Chairman, BASF Corp
- Jerry MacCleary, CEO and Chairman, Covestro LLC
- Mike Hager, CFO, US Methanol
- Wally Kandel, SVP, Solvay
- Cal Dooley, CEO, American Chemistry Council
- Jerry James, President, Artex Oil
- Joe Thompson, SVP - General Manager, Downstream & Chemicals, Bechtel
- Bill Matheson, CCO, Schneider National
Interested in who else we have confirmed to speak? Follow the link here:https://eloqua.petchem-update.com/LP=22320
Key Topics being spoken on include:
- Creating a Sustainable Future, BASF Corp
- Community Engagement, Covestro LLC
- Shell Chemical Pennsylvania, Shell
- Inbound Logistics, US Methanol
- A World Class Opportunity for Petrochemical Producers, Solvay
- Outlook for the US & Global Downstream Industry, ACC
- Delivering World Class Construction Projects, Bechtel
Confirmed attendees also include – teams from: BASF, Shell, Covestro, Solvay, Lyondellbasell, US Methanol, NOVA Chemical, Antero, Chemtrade Refineries, Momentum (click the link above to see who else is attending). Work for a petrochemical/chemical producer company like those just mentioned? Click the link above to attend FOR FREE.
For more information on the Northeast US Petrochemical Conference & Expo 2019 - please contact Bridget Robinson on the following email: brobinson(at)petchem-update.com.